7.03.2007

Don't you love it when...

Someone knows your job better than you?
I'm being fecicious of course, but I'm not joking when I say I've lost respect for most men in the workplace.
Fortunately men are the minority here, but the ones we do have are in much higher positions then most of the ladies. What is unfortunate is personally I feel the women are what keeps this place going.
I'm frustrated because this morning I woke up at 7:30, and laid in bed for half an hour because my mind was expressing itself unusually. I use to write a lot of poetry and songs and it seems that the part of my brain that concocted those words and phrases made it's first appearance in many years. I was too tired to get a pen to write it down, and I knew once I sat in front of my computer the train of thought would vanish. I was half asleep but I know they were my words, and they not only expressed how I truly felt at that very moment, but they were eloquent and deep. I tried again on my way to work. The clouds were dark and heavy, looming down and if I could provide an image to describe me, it would be that. I feel bottled up, like the precipitation in the clouds, but I don't know exactly what's inside. I just know that I'm heavy, I'm coming closer and closer to the release. Those I have detached from will see me slowly start to gravitate down, release, and be sunny again.
In the meantime I will start writing again. I think that's why I actually began this blog. I'm not a fantastic writer, I'm grammatically incorrect 90% of the time, I don't read as much as I use to, I really don't know what the hell I'm saying, but I know how I feel when I express myself, and it's a good feeling.

2 comments:

DC said...

Hey Lena, I'm going to link you on my blog! Feel free to link me as well so we can keep up on each other in the blogosphere! :)

Lena said...

Will do!