7.06.2007

After such good news

As we celebrated my friend Christina's birthday and pregnancy, another old college roomate was dealing with the news that she has cancer. She contacted me awhile ago and my heart breaks for her. She has a 4 month old baby boy and and husband that adores her. If you read earlier you know I introduced Christina to her husband, and the other married couple? Sarah and Jason. I set them up freshman year of college, and they got married a few years later. A move to Hawaii and back to Austin, a baby and now cancer. If you believe in prayer, please do so. She will have to be away from her baby for 4 weeks while she is going through chemo and radiation, so I know that will be the most diffcult thing for her. So, I'm asking for positive thoughts! Thanks!

No comments: