8.07.2007

Writers! My last complaint at the paper

A Message to a few co-workers.

I find it interesting how intelligent writers are but lack social skills. That's great that you can articulate a scenario or a story well, with long, fancy words and clever references, but don't let it get to your head. There are some things you are not good at. There are some skills you lack. I don't care if you designed for 5 minutes, you're not a designer. If you're in sales you DO have people skills, but you make a sale and you're done. You make a ton of sales, but you also make a ton of commission. I know, I was in sales. I know who does the work, and I know who reaps the benefits. So, in closing, I will respect what you do and let you do your job, if you do the same for me. Although I feel this problem will be short lived as teachers have the authority to send a difficult students away, but it had to be said.

No comments: