8.07.2007

Thoughts at midnight

I had another Seinfeld moment last night. I woke up, and as I was half awake half asleep thoughts started streaming into my head. I know I should of either written it down, or blogged right away, but didn't. I got up, walked downstairs and drank a whole bottle of water in less than a few minutes. Made my way back to bed insisting I would remember exactly what I was thinking in the morning. The first thing I thought of when I finally woke up for work was this mental journal entry, and I've been beating myself up over it ever since. In the Seinfeld episode I'm referring to, Jerry wakes after watching an obscure movie and jots down a funny joke or bit. The next day at the coffee shop he tries to decipher what he wrote and couldn't. He has everyone look, and later on he watches a clip of the obscure movie while visiting George at the hospital (he thought he had a heart attack, remember?) and Jerry remembers what he wrote only to discover it wasn't funny at all. That's how I feel. I have an idea what the thought was about, but it doesn't seem blog worthy. Gah!

2 comments:

yessi said...

whaaa? I never saw that episode, I thought I had seen them all?!! My whole world is falling apart =0

Kiddrae254 said...

You should not have explained the episode. Only true Seinfeld fans can pin point exactly what episode your referring to. Yessi has now lost her membership into our Seinfeld club. Then there were two......