8.06.2007

Today in Dallas

Heidi and Spencer from The Hills were on Kidd Kraddick this morning discussing their relationship, the upcoming season of The Hills, and of course, Lauren Conrad. They talked about how selfish and boring she was, but I refused to listen anymore out of respect for a certain friend who happens to be in love (obsessed) with L.C. Either way, I didn't realize Heidi and Spencer were that important or interesting to feature on a largly syndicated radio show.

On my way to work I noticed cars parked at Texas Stadium where there is usually no cars, especially with the Cowboys being in San Antonio for pre-season practice. That's right. It's time for American Idol auditions and people were lined up by the thousands. Maybe someone will come out and shine for the DFW area.

After passing the dome of "America's Team" I hit absolutely no traffic. Do you know how rare it is to see the roads of I35 so bare? It was quite nice.

I made my way to my office (below) and later discovered this may be my last Monday here as new teacher orientation is next Monday! That is crazy to think but this could possibly be my last week.

3 comments:

Wide Lawns said...

There is just nothing better than no traffic on the highway. If only I too could experience such a thing...

DC said...

man...that's weird that your friend is obsessed with LC...

It's not like she's that hot... or beautiful... or has a warm smile... lovely personality.... beautiful hair.... happy laugh...

yeah... why would anyone be obsessed with her...

yessi said...

oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE Kidd Kraddick! I heard that stuff about The Hill also, I was very confused because I haven't ever really watched the show but I thought it was a regular show, I didn't know it was actually REAL, like actually HAPPENING... how weird.

Congrats on the new job!