8.27.2007

Has anyone seen my feet?

So it seems I wore the wrong shoes today! My feet are so numb I can't even feel them. To make matters worse, I have a husband who is as ooged out about feet as I am. Normally I would never even think of letting someone touch my feet but now all I want is a foot rub!

Otherwise it was a great day.

Here's a list:

1. Some kids thought I was 19

2. Some thought I was 44.

3. There's no longer averages sized kids, they're either 6'2" at 12, or 3'5"...

4. ...I'm totally not joking.

5. I have a favorite in every class already...I know that's bad.

6. I didn't eat lunch.

7. I remembered like 30 names today, no joke.

8. There's this one kid, totally looks and acts like my friend Hance...

9. That's the only kid that got in trouble with me today ironically.

10. When given the opportunity to ask their teacher anything, they asked how I met my husband (aaw) - and it wasn't just the girls!

11. I had a student warn me about how great of an artist she is..she "should already have works in galleries," says her,

12. I'm so glad I have 6th graders. I met some of the older kids..they were monsters.

13. I already got a few hugs.

14. I love being a teacher so far.

15. I need to buy more flats.

2 comments:

Kiddrae254 said...

What's his name?!?!?!?! That's toooo funny! You better give him special attention!!!!!!

Elise said...

Sounds like it's time for a trip to DSW!