10.25.2010

30 Days // Day 1

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

My day was alright. I started off messy. Woke up late because I already fixed my hair last night, and today was "PJ" day at score so my outfit was already decided. Woke up to three texts:

1) Mom: I've been in line since 5:45 a.m. (she was getting tickets for a football game I'll bring up in a later post)

2) Sister: Did you know mom has been in line since 5:45??

3) College BFF: Water broke! 5 weeks early!

Needless to say I was preoccupied with the texts that before I knew it, I was late AND the PJ bottoms I wanted to wear were too tight! I specifically bought these pants last year for PJ day because the ones I wanted to wear were tight so yeah..now these can't hold my trunk junk in enough to not me feel comfortable wearing them around hormone ridden minors. So I nixed those and opted for a pair that were very well hidden in an obscure drawer (which of course means they needed to be ironed).

Grabbed soda, crated the weiners, off to work.

Ugh. Forgot to pick up my lunch.

School, blah, blah, blah...

Husband brings lunch (yay!)

Home/helped a friend with a paper for her college writing class

Considered joining a writing class

Husband's adult league game/kept up with the disappointing Cowboy game

Back home, eating chips and wondering why I committed to a 30 Day Blog Challenge?!?

Oh, and here's my pic, of me eating chips. I should have taken a pic of my trunk with it's lovely junk.


I'm not one of those people that enjoy taking an insane amount of self portraits so yeah, this will do for now.

1 comment:

*ehu. said...

MAN! You've already started this challenge!! Way to go!!

p.s. I'm so glad you found me again! I totally lost the link to your blog from my ol' computer. YAAAAY!!