9.25.2010

TDC: DAY TWO


Nine things about yourself

1) I pay way too much attention on finger and toenails, I'm either working on mine to look perfect or judging yours.

2) I've always wanted to be on SNL.

3) Lately I feel old and boring, when did this happen?

4) When I got married and said goodbye to my close male friendships, I think I lost 90% of my friends.

5) When I reflect on myself over time I've somehow substituted my adjectives for characters on Sex and The City, i.e. "Ugh, I was being such a Miranda last night!"

6) I feel guilty after spending any amount of money, even if it's small and necessary, and we're not even stressed financially!

7) Sometimes when I'm stressed I think about how good life was back home, when I was young and without worry, but when I go back home - I think of all the bad things that have happened there.

8) I wish our parents would move in with us so I can be with them all the time and know they're okay, kind of like Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but not poor and in separate rooms.

9) (Some) people would be surprised to know what a little deviant I can be.

No comments: