9.24.2010

TDC: DAY ONE

I've been needing a fresh idea for my blog lately and didn't want to reduce myself to more toilet entries so I was pretty excited to read about the 10 Day Challenge (TDC) via Yessi's blog. The idea was passed to her from a friend and now to me. Let's see if I can remember to blog during the next ten days, I guess that is the challenge!

DAY 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people you know.

1) I love you but you’re not who you think I am and that kills me.

2) I know deep inside you know, but you love me anyway and it means the world to me.

3) I wish you were nicer to your family.

4) I wish you didn’t drink so much.

5) I think about you more than you know and I wish I knew then what I know now.

6) You’re not perfect, not even close so stop acting like it.

7) I miss you, I miss you, I miss you but I’m so mad and hurt with you.

8) I wish you’d grow up and stop playing the victim.

9) Don’t call me a friend and not truly be there.

10) I wonder if you are in the same boat as me? I think so.

2 comments:

yessi said...

ooh I like these. I love how each sentence is a piece to a puzzle no one will ever be able to solve

Lena said...

That's how I felt about yours!