4.12.2010

Hello There

Do you know that feeling you get when you know someone has been trying to get a hold of you, whether it be a facebook message, call or text, and you haven't responded, but then you run into them somewhere? It's awkward. Before a "hello" can even come out you're telling them a million reasons why it was so impossible to get back to them for this, that or the other but you obviously have time to update your facebook status while getting an iced coffee at Starbucks or wherever you're at when you run into them (because you know the "run-ins" never happen at the emergency room or a funeral for a family member, they happen in a leisure place while you're doing something obviously less important than holding onto the ties of a friendship)

Now combine that with the shame you get after making out with your best friends significant other (I've never done that - trust me, but you get the picture.)

That's how I feel when I blog for the first time in months. I feel compelled to get a worthy excuse out. It makes it even harder when I've done this before and have come up with a slew of reasons why I've been absent, only to do it again.

I'm a repeat offender.

So yeah, I'm not doing it this time. I'm not telling where I've been, what I've been doing. I'm not even promising to blog again ever. So there.

No comments: