Bad Blogger! Bad!
What's ironic is I can't even blame my absence on a busy schedule, or no camera. I'm still busy, and still without a camera, but I blame this on Call of Duty 4. I've been playing a lot. A lot. Mainly online, actually, only online. Isn't that sad? What's even more exciting (nerdier) is that I'm using a headset now. Enter geekdom. Pssh. It's fun and actually a stress reliever (except for last night when I was sucking it up more than usual!) I'm actually surprised by how many people are rude on there. It's pretty obscene at times. It can fun to talk back buuuut I usually keep quiet unless there's a normal person on.
In other news it's officially Spring Break! That's right, my career change has made happy to have this much needed break. What shall a girl do you might ask? Here we go:
1) Get an oil change and detail
2) Get Romo his second round a shots
3) Get Romo registered in doggy daycare (once a week, so he can learn to socialize!)
4) Clean (check!)
5) Register in this county so I can vote!
6) Figure out which kids I'm selecting for this next, big competition
7) Plan on a detailed outline for the art club I'm starting soon
8) Buy 2 birthday presents (dad and niece) 2 bridal shower presents (cousins getting married, not to each other!) and Easter baskets filled with everything their parents won't get them for nieces and nephews (that's 9 incase you were wondering...)
9) Buy an Easter dress
10) Get a mani and possible pedi
11) Get Romo's laundry done
12) Grocery shopping
13) Buy a camera ( a cheapie for now)
14) Design a t-shirt for work
15) Design a graduation invitation
16) Get off the damn computer so I can get this all done!
Yikes. I didn't realize how busy I am.