5.01.2009

Sunbears • BLACK KIDS • Mates of State

I bought tickets for this show sometime in March and Monday couldn't have come quick enough for me. I've been into the Black Kids for sometime now and imagine my surprise when I found out they'd be at the Granada in Dallas.



Yay. So after losing my date, getting another, and repeat, I made it there. I was going to go alone if I had to. I have a few pics from the show not worth posting, (I was a little too involved in the performance) but you can see some great ones here. Highlight? New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" in the middle of "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You." and of course Hurricane Jane. OH! Not to mention getting to meet the lovely ladies of Black Kids as well as Reggie, sigh, the super cute lead.

No comments: